[sword-devel] Ubuntu

JPKlingon at aol.com JPKlingon at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 06:35:45 MST 2006

In a message dated 4/26/2006 8:31:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
simon.quantrill at gmail.com writes:

I have used for many years slackware it runs well on older machines,  I have
now switched to Debian becasue I need it for my work. It works well on  older
machines to..

I rather like Knoppix as a nice Debian installer.  The nice thing with
Knoppix is that you can use it as a boot disk on just about any relatively  modern
PC.  I have an old 486 in my basement with only 32 meg and it runs a  Knoppix
installed Debian - sometimes a little slow, but it works fine as my  household
Web/SSH/mail server.

** _http://KLV.mrklingon.org_ (http://klv.mrklingon.org/)  :The Klingon
Language Version Bible **
**** Hegh tI, 'ej ngab tI naH, 'ach reH taHtaH  joH'a'ma' mu'****
**"The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of  our **
** God stands forever." Isaiah 40.8 NLT **

** joel anderson *  joela at mrklingon.org **

Vaccines Save Lives *  http://www.vaccineinformation.org