[sword-devel] Ubuntu

David J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Fri Apr 21 20:38:12 MST 2006

Thank you so much Roberto.  I hadn't thought of the desktop environment - I
was using the default KDE desktop - I'll try the WindowMaker - !

I almost missed your message - it appeared blank, but there was a TXT file
attached.  I pasted the message below.  I guess this is what your mailer
does - it produces blank messages in Microsoft Outlook Express!  Your mailer
was Debian Thunderbird 1.0.2 (X11/20051002).

I was just about to put on Windows98SE on the machine, and grab the updates
before MicroSoft stops supporting Win98SE this year and making a total
backup of the computer so I'd have a "new" and up to date copy of the
operating system.  I might just do this anyway.   It might be nice to have
an updated Win98 so I could restore it to a computer.

Thanks for all the good advice.

Blessings to all.

David Ring
Green Harbor, MA 02041