[sword-devel] Customized install package for Mongolia

Adam Waller MyAllForChrist at CadLinx.com
Thu Apr 20 16:01:22 MST 2006

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for your tips on the distribution of the modules. We are currently
including the following modules downloaded from crosswire:

// Bible Texts
KJV 	King James Version of 1769 with Strongs Numbers and Morphology
Korean 	Korean Bible
Murdock 	James Murdock's Translation of the Syriac Peshitta
RST 	Russian Synodal Translation
WEB 	World English Bible
WHNU 	Westcott-Hort with NA27/UBS4 variants (1881)
WLC 	Westminster Leningrad Codex

// Commentaries
MHCC 	Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible
Personal 	Personal Commentary
RWP 	Robertson's Word Pictures
TSK 	Treasury of Scripture Knowledge

// Lexicons / Dictionaries
Hitchcock 	Hitchcock's Bible Names
Nave 	Nave's Topical Bible
Robinson 	Robinson's Morphological Analysis Codes
StrongsGreek 	Strong's Greek Bible Dictionary
StrongsHebrew 	Strong's Hebrew Bible Dictionary

Do any of these modules have limited distribution agreements?

Also, should I be making the source for the Installer available because it
is installing the GPL software, or would I just need to make available any
changes to the source of the actual Sword program?

Thank you all so much for your advice and help with this project! It really
is a blessing to work with a group of people that are giving of their time
to bring the Word of God to people across the world!

May God bless each of you, and bring much fruit through your efforts!

In Christ,

- Adam

HfaLex2002).