[sword-devel] For God Opposes the proud but gives grace to thehumbe

Joshua Gould kc8eqa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 00:59:20 MST 2006

Kurt,

I run MacSword as well (On the Mini at home.  I would like to get a
PowerBook...) I've thought about it but have never tried to do any of the
programming for it. As far as I know it's written in Cocoa and it is a
native OS X app. Beyond that I know nothing about the internals for the
program, although that wouldn't be a bad thing to try to add to my bag of
tricks. I'm thinking about trying to pick up an Intel based machine as well
so that I have both a native PPC and Intel platform and then see if we can
make MacSword a Universal app. Go ahead and shoot me an E-mail if you want
to try to work on something.

In His Service,
Joshua Gould