[sword-devel] Introduction

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 7 23:36:25 MST 2006

Welcome Kurt!

	A few things that might interest you.

	We have an ESV module about ready for release and have permission from
Crossway for such:

http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?mod=ESV

	We also have a number of binding for our engine, including CORBA, and a
number of languages supported by SWIG.

	Utilities should all be cross-platform.  Be provide binaries for
windows because that crowd usually can't do it themselves :)  Have a
look at our SVN source repo at:

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk

	Glad to have you.  We could use the help.  Looking forward to sharing
together with you in service for our Lord.

		-Troy A. Griffitts