[sword-devel] KJV 2006 5th beta

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 17:44:21 MST 2006

Terry T Biggs wrote:
> Looks really good.
>
> Patched osishtmlhref.cpp to display the small caps.

Super! Do you know if the other filters need to be modified to show all
upper case or small caps?
(I had to change JSword to show all uppercase, since it could not do
small-caps)

> This note tag for Exodus 6:2 is causing a problem becuse it has a 'type'
> <note type="study">the <divineName>Lord</divineName>: or, <divineName
> type="x-yhwh">Jehovah</divineName></note>

I'm not sure what the problem is?
There are two types for notes in this version of the kjv: type="study"
and type="x-strongsMarkup"
The former were x-StudyNote. I changed it because, "study" is a
predefined note type.
x-strongsMarkup has not changed. Currently, they are shown by Sword. In
the final build of the module, I'll remove them, along with the
<milestone type="x-strongsMarkup"/>, but keep them under svn.

The <divineName elements have a type when I can know for sure where the
word came from. In the case of Jehovah, it is from yhwh, but LORD has
more than one origin, and while nearly every last one is from yhwh, it
is not certain without analysis. So I left these without a type.

Does this help?

Thanks,
    DM