[sword-devel] SWORD Windows Front End

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 2 18:30:27 MST 2006

Changing this kind of behavior is pretty much way outside of our
control. We use pretty much standard controls with standard behaviors.

Now, fortunately, that standard behavior does include scrolling with
mouse wheel when the mouse cursor hovers over the pane. Page up/page
down is likewise possible if you give the pane focus. The only way I've
seen to really give the pane focus is by selecting some text so that the
text cursor shows up. It's a little clunky, but I don't know if there's
anything we can do to make giving the pane focus easier.

--Chris