[sword-devel] BibleCS Installer

Lynn Allan l_d_allan at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 24 13:17:24 MST 2005

Troy,

Would you like some assistance with the nsis installer for BibleCS? Or
is it proceeding along nicely (or done)?

I'm getting ready to update the LcdBible software so that it is
sword-api compatible, along with a number of other improvements.
Perhaps you could provide guidance on putting together an nsis
installer for LcdBible that would be directly applicable to an
installer for BibleCS? My impression is that both have similar issues
with SWORD_PATH, the InstallManager, uninstall, and other concerns.
The "lessons learned" from LcdBibleNsisSetup.exe could be incorporated
into BibleCsNsisSetup.exe.