[sword-devel] Re: Sword/jsowrd web...

Yiguang Hu yighu at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 19:17:55 MST 2005

I took a look at the osis schema and it is more
complex than I have been imaging.
My bible text file is very simple (one verse a line):
Gen 3:18
Gen 3:19
Äã±Øº¹Á÷ÂúÃæ¡¢²ÅµÃ³Ôʳ£¬Ö±µ½Äã¹éÁËÍÁ£¬ÒòΪÄãÊÇÓÉÍÁÈ¡³öÀ´µÄ¡ÃÄã±¾Êdz¾ÍÁ£¬ÈÔÒª¹éÓÚ³¾ÍÁ¡£¡¹
I also have the text in a database.
Any one already have a tool (like xslt or program)
that can transform the above format or similar format
into OSIS ?
Thanks
Yiguang