[sword-devel] Re: Sword/jsowrd web...

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 14:41:32 MST 2005

Yiguang,
I think that it makes sense to do the following:
1) Convert your texts to modules. Use OSIS if at all possible, ThML otherwise.
2) Work out the copyright issues to see if you can share the modules on Crosswire.
3) Get a copy of the code for either sword-web or Joe's studious and i18n, l10n it, sharing this back to the community. You may want
to base your decision on which is more mature, most flexible/adaptable, has the features you want, has an architecture closest to
what you want, would be the least amount of effort, .... Perhaps, Joe and Troy can help you decide.
4) Use the code on your site.
5) Put a link to your site on Crosswire (Do we do this) or at least announce it there.
6) Put a link on your site to Crosswire, if it makes sense.

In His Service,
    DM

PS,
We are on both lists and I think this benefits the readers of both. So I
am posting the reply to it.