[sword-devel] updated WEB and HNV bible modules?

Ryan V adyeths at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 17:31:04 MST 2005

Well, its been a week since i first emailed this and I still haven't
gotten a response. So I'll ask again.

Last year, around June I think, I offered to provide updated WEB and
HNV modules. During my conversations I was told that an update would
be made available within a few months. Its been over a year now and I
have yet to see any updates to these modules. Are there any plans to
update the modules that are distributed on the Sword Project's
website?

Also, it would seem that there's a need for someone to work on
updating the texts as needed. What can I do to help out in this area?

I'm seriously considering setting up my own website to put updated
modules on. If there's updates planned in the near future then I will
postpone this. But if no updates are going to be released then I'll
make my own website to put updated modules on since I know many people
that want updates to these modules.

Ryan