[sword-devel] Sources for certain modules.

Roberto C. Sanchez roberto at familiasanchez.net
Sat Nov 19 12:58:20 MST 2005

I am trying to package the following modules for Debian:

KJV, SpaRV, Scofield, TDavid, StrongsGreek, StrongsHebrew

The SpaRV, StrongsGreek and StrongsHebrew contain the plain text, while
the KJV, Scofield and TDavid modules contain only the binary blobs (with
extensions like .czs, .czv, .czz, .bzs, .bzv and .bzz).  To be able to
package these and get them uploaded into Debian, I will need the plain
text sources for the KJV, Scofield and TDavid modules.  However, after
quite a bit of Google searching, I have not been able to find them.  Is
there some sort of central CVS or Subversion repository where the module
sources are stored?  If not, how would I find the correct sources for a
particular modules.

Regards,

-Roberto

--