[sword-devel] RE: I have several books commentaries, Doctrinal, Autobiographies etc

Stephen Chaffer stephen.chaffer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:30:09 MST 2005

Dear Sir or Madam

I have several books commentaries, Doctrinal, Autobiographies etc.

I have been ill for five years now and over this period I have scanned
and OCR and proof read several books, but I don't know if I am able
to make these available for public use, none are Copy-righted etc.
Most are Puritan and evangelical etc.

I have just turned over to LINUX Mandriva and have been able to put
Gnome Sword onto my desktop. If there is a way to let me prepare
the said books into modules, I would appreciate the help in the right
direction.

My mind has difficulty in picking things up, once I have done the task
I don't forget.

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Stephen Chaffer