[sword-devel] creation of modules

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:13:20 MST 2005

I'm working on seeing if the SwordModuleCreator (
http://www.sf.net/projects/modulecreator) will compile under Linux. I have a
decent jump on it so far, but as of yet I have been unable to overcome one
difficulty: one of the files references scripreffilter.h, which appears to
be a file that ought to be included with SwordModuleCreator, but I am unable
to locate it as yet. It appears, though, that once that file is located, I
ought to be able to get the program to compile under Linux. Mr. Canfield: I
have a makefile for Linux that I am using that works well so far, but the
source for the program is not case-sensitive when doing #includes, so I have
been forced to change several instances of mainframe.h (should be
MainFrame.h), thmlfuncs.h (ThmlFuncs.h), newmoduledlg.h (NewModuleDlg.h),
mytreedata.h (MyTreeData.h). If you are interested in trying to build under
Linux, you will be forced to make those case-sensitive changes, write a
basic Makefile, plus have wxGTK-2.4.x installed on your machine along with
the stc from the contrib in wxGTK. I have a *mostly* functional Makefile,
specific to my Linux machine, if anyone is interested.

--Greg H