[sword-devel] Introduction

Vivek Vaghese Cherian vivekcherian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:54:45 MST 2005

On 11/7/05, Lynn Allan <l_d_allan at adelphia.net> wrote:

> My error ... it is sword-support rather than sword-help
>
> Here is a link to apply for access to do replies ...
> http://www.crosswire.org/mailman/private/sword-support/
>
> Once approved, you can look at the archives to get a good idea of how
> to help out with many of the end-user questions .... my impression is
> that this assistance would be a great blessing to the
> appreciated-but-probably-not-appreciated-enough faithful servants who
> do this important task "behind the scenes".

How do i proceed with the sword-support mailing list subscription request at
the URL http://www.crosswire.org/mailman/private/sword-support/ ???

I recon a list admin has to add my Email vivekcherian at gmail.com to the
sword-support list or i need the list password to log in.

Never subscribed to a private mailing list till date ;-)

--
Vivek Varghese Cherian
Free as in Freedom <www.gnu.org <http://www.gnu.org>>