[sword-devel] Arabic Translation

See7a sameh.nabil at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:45:10 MST 2005

Joachim,

Thank you for your effort and for the speedy reply.

Unfortunately, The file you sent me still does not work; I still get
the same access violation error. Can anyone else please test it on
BibleCS? I wanted to try it in bibletime on my ubuntu box, butI didn't
know where to put the file :$.

Thanks again,
Sameh