[sword-devel] Arabic Translation

See7a sameh.nabil at gmail.com
Sat May 7 13:08:11 MST 2005

Troy,

Thanks for this work around. It surely made my life easier.

I wanted to make another note about the Arabic strings in the UI:
The Arabic characters do not appear correctly unless I select Arabic
as the language for non Unicode programs from Control Panel -->
Regional and Language Settings --> Advanced. I think this is not much
to ask from users who want to use SWORD in Arabic, I just want to
confirm if this is a normal behaviour.

Sameh