[sword-devel] Re: Introducing BibleMemorizer

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Mar 24 03:16:23 MST 2005

On Thursday 24 March 2005 01:55, Jeremy Erickson wrote:

> I have not added any code to use Sword yet, and the Qt use complies with
> the QPL.  Do I need to change something?  I don't want to do anything
> illegal...

Here is the starter of the previous discussion (sort the messages by thread
and you can see the rest):

I think that people should not only obey the letter of the licenses but also
respect the will of the licensors. It would not be very Christian to license
a derivative work against the will of the copyright owners, even though their
interpretation of the licenses could be diffferent from RMS, FSF, US court,
public opinion, or anything else.

Eeli Kaikkonen