[sword-devel] HTML-based Windows Front End?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 13:24:59 MST 2005

Jason,
That is very encouraging to hear that you are resuming work on BibleStudy. I
diligently read your code and started on my own version of a wxSword
front-end using wxMozilla as the rendering engine for the HTML. I am amazed
at how quickly and easily a basic-function front-end can be put together
(true, it misses a lot of the bells and whistles). I would be interested in
helping out, if I could. I have been using my own little project as an
exercise in learning some of the Sword library API as well as extending my
knowledge of wxWidgets and would love to get on board with you. I don't have
too much time this week, but I could start as early as next week giving you
some help.

--Greg