[sword-devel] supported ranges for bibles/commentaries

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 21:23:34 MST 2005

I like this idea.

The other day I had my son look at BibleDesktop/JSword for the first
time and he was overwhelmed by the number of books that he could
download. One of the things he wanted was a commentary on Romans or at
least one that covered it. He could not find one.

If the conf had the scope of the work encoded as a list of verse ranges,
then an installer could help the user find pertinent.