[sword-devel] Another typo fixed in PorAA

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Thu Jun 2 09:08:19 MST 2005

Hi,
thank you very much for your time to fix the module and reporting this.

> 	If you wish to process PorAA anytime soon, there's a new file
> available as usual at
> http://dutra.fastmail.fm./pt-BR_JFA_Rev2.ubnd.bz2 -- it is just a typo
> fixed, if it was anything else than Scripture I wouldn't have bothered
> to upload it.

I just looked into our existing PorAA module - totally unusable with all these
broken characters. Thank you for fixing that.

> 	Please let me know if and when it will be used.

I just uploaded your fixed version as an uncompressed module into the beta
module area and if no errors are found it should make it to the main module
page after a week of testing. You can get the beta module at
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=PorAA&tester=true&beta=true.

Let me know if that module looks fine for you.

I'm sorry for this long time where nothing happened with your fixes. It's
sometimes difficult to work with us :)

Is there a list of the fixes which were made by you to the text? I would be
helpful to include them in the config file so we won't loose this
information.

Joachim
--
<>< Re: deemed