[sword-devel] Another typo fixed in PorAA

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 1 20:08:20 MST 2005

	If you wish to process PorAA anytime soon, there's a new file
available as usual at
http://dutra.fastmail.fm./pt-BR_JFA_Rev2.ubnd.bz2 -- it is just a typo
fixed, if it was anything else than Scripture I wouldn't have bothered
to upload it.

	Please let me know if and when it will be used.

	BTW, haven't any answer from Imprensa Bíblica Brasileira yet.
Have noticed the Bible Gateway uses the same text too, unaware it
ain't in the public domain at all.  Notified them, as usual without
any answer.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra   +55 (11) 5685 2219
mailto:leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm        +55 (11) 5686 9607