[sword-devel] Estonian Module Errors

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Jan 29 21:22:28 MST 2005

As I recall, the copy of the Estonian Bible that we used as the basis
for that module was incomplete and had some errors. Only Genesis,
Psalms, and I believe either the gospels or the whole NT were available.
If you know of a better version, please alert us.

The repeated verses are a sign that the module was built with an old
version of one of our tools, which would copy the previous verse into
following verses that are empty. It is confusing to the user, but there
is nothing missing from the module that was present in our source.

--Chris