[sword-devel] Estonian Module Errors

refdoc refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Jan 28 16:00:15 MST 2005

There are several tools in the sword library which allow you to revert
the module into its original format e.g mod2osis which will revert a
module back to OSIS XML.

If you run your Esonian Bible through it you should get a marked up file
which is either correct and complete, but for some minor but crucial XML
problem,  or indeed completely corrupted as you describe.

Peter