[sword-devel] Help for XPCOM Wrapper

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jan 13 21:53:08 MST 2005

Greg,
	I'm excited about your work.  We've had a few people interested in
doing an XUL frontend for SWORD, and the XPCOM wrappers will help in
this process as well (unless that is actually what you are wanting to
eventually do, then you'll all be interested in doing the same thing).
There are a few good simple examples in sword/examples/cmdline and
sword/tests.  But please feel free to post your questions.  Maybe we
could expand the examples that come with the library.

	Blessings in your efforts,
		-Troy.