[sword-devel] Sword for VB

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 10 21:06:17 MST 2005

There's an ActiveX control for Sword, but it is extremely old and is now
unsupported. Still, if you think you really want to use this approach,
it would not be very hard to update the control to handle all of Sword's
recent feature additions.

The control is available at
ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/frontend/diatheke/. It is called
ActiveDiatheke. The newer of those two files is buggy, I am told, but it
has more features than the older, stable one.  The source code in SVN is
probably even more complete.

--Chris