[sword-devel] SWORD Meet '05

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 5 12:28:43 MST 2005

We would like to officially announce SWORD Meet '05 in the UK and Belgium

February 18-24 in Cambridge, UK
February 25 travel to Belgium
February 26-27 FOSDEM, in Brussels, Belgium ( http://fosdem.org )

SWORD Meets are very informal and just a good time to get together and
build relationship on the team.  We often talk about SWORD issues and
features, and do get alot done, but it comes as a natural process of
being together face to face.

We would love to see you!  If you are interested, please have a look at:

http://crosswire.org/ucgi-bin/twiki/view/Sandbox/SWORDMeet05

This Wiki page will slowly be transformed from a strictly PLANNING
website, to the offical information resource regarding the meeting.
Please pray about coming and post comments, questions, and suggestions
to the list.

	Excited to see you in Cambridge!