[sword-devel] Persian Bible module

vkaehne at doctors.org.uk vkaehne at doctors.org.uk
Wed Jan 5 15:10:41 MST 2005

Aout a year ago I wrote to a few of you - off the mailing list, I think,  that I might be able to get hold of the Persian Bible in txt format in order to create a module.

It took over a year, but yesterday I was send an XML encoded complete Bible by a friend!! I understand it is unencumbered by copyrights by virtue of being >100 years old  - but perfectly readible and well in use today, but I will make more formal enquiries once I have a working module.

So what next? I have no clue yet about module making.

Peter