[sword-devel] New PorAA text

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 3 12:38:34 MST 2005

	I have just incorporated two fixes in the PorAA text.

	Since my last try at it, I had found all  occurrences should
have been À, which is the Portuguese ellipsis of a as a conjunction
and a as an article.  Looks like only upper case occurrences were at a
fault.

	While I was at it, I have added the second space character
that makes it so much easier to read monospaced text, as in this
message.  It should make future corrections easier.

	I have it as an Unbound Bible file, and can convert it to
Oasis.  I also have the GNU Emacs expressions used to do the
corrections.  I probably could convert them to modules or to Oasis
files.

	So what do you want?

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra <leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm>
Maringá, PR, BRASIL                            +55 (44) 3025 6253