[sword-devel] Diatheke documentation

nathan lumi.n8 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:03:17 MST 2005

Thanks for the info Chris.

I looked over the sword web project but I am really integrating
scripture tools into other PHP applications so I decided to stick with
Diatheke for now...   I

Today however i discovered the Swig php bindings.   I saw some
examples in perl.  Has anyone used this with php yet?   Do i have to
install swig on my server or is it enough to have sword installed...
Do I just include some files and have the sword classes available to
me... any info is appreciated.  I'm running debian stable by the way.

Thanks again,