[sword-devel] 1.5.8pre tools

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 18 01:56:24 MST 2005

Now that Troy is safely out of the way, traveling in the UK, I'm staging
a coup and taking over. <evil laugh> My first official act has been to
embezzle all those millions in CD profits. But my second official act...

I finally got the tools compiled for Win32. They're in the usual place:

These are built from current svn. They may not work at all (though I did
test osis2mod and it worked fine for me). Report problems you run into,
etc. You will probably need icudt28l.dll (available in a zip in the same

mkfastmod does support command-line Lucene indexing, too.