[sword-devel] I am having a problem

The Abbott Family ddb1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 11 21:51:34 MST 2005

I'm sorry.  I didn't realize that.  I didn't get that from the website.  All it says is that the General Public is not able to get it.  I want to help with the development on the Sword Project.
David Abbott

Joachim Ansorg <junkmail at joachim.ansorgs.de> wrote:
the locked modules are not available. Neither for download nor for testing.

Thank you very much for your interest in Sword,

> downloading the NLT Bible module so that I can test it.
> Could you please e-mail me the *.zip file and the unlocking code.
> If I find anything wrong with it I will tell you via this forum.
> Thanks,
> David Abbott
> ddb1 at sbcglobal.net

<>< Re: deemed!

> ATTACHMENT part 1.2 application/pgp-signature
sword-devel mailing list
sword-devel at crosswire.org