[sword-devel] Question

Jeff Needle jeff.needle at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 04:39:43 MST 2005

Thank you for this!  Looks like it's doable.

Does it matter that some of the commentary consists of multiple
paragraphs?  I'm assuming not.

I'm guessing I'll find instructions for marking up the file on the sword
website.  If not, is there a place I can find them?  I'm really new to
this.

Thanks so much!