[sword-devel] Question

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 20:41:03 MST 2005

This is the right place.

Just mark up your commentary as if it were a Bible in OSIS, But instead
of the verse text use your comments. Then run it through osis2mod.

If a comment applies to a passage and not a single verse, it is a little
trickier. Instead of a single value for an osisID you create a space
separated list of all the verses.
e.g. osisID="Gen.1.1 Gen.1.2 Gen.1.3"

The trick is to create a conf that declares that it is a commentary.