[sword-devel] Strong's numbers in Septuagint/LXX module?

Ted Walther djw at dnull.com
Fri Dec 2 09:58:52 MST 2005

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 09:07:29PM -0800, Ted Walther wrote:
>On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 01:20:37PM -0800, Chris Little wrote:
>>What's the precise nature of your objective? We already have Strong's
>>numbers in the KJV and LXX modules. Are you looking to have the WLC
>>module tagged with Strong's numbers and/or keying to KJV words?
>
>Yes, keying the greek words to the KJV words, and using Strong's
>numbers to do the keying.
>
>For instance, it is useful to know that the LXX uses paradiso where the
>KJV translates the Hebrew as "garden" or "paradise".

No interest?  Is the source available for the Java client so I could set
up such an effort?

Ted

--
          It's not true unless it makes you laugh,
     but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973

      Love is a sharp sword.  Hold it by the right end.