[sword-devel] host[ing] despite legality

refdoc refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Aug 23 13:15:13 MST 2005

The DMCA is of complete irrelevance to anyone outside the United States
and should be treated with utter contempt. If Crosswire is hosted in the
States than this might be a matter we should rectify ASAP as the legal
restrictions of said country are a bit hard to bear.

Leaving this aside, the hosting of a copyright restricted module is
quite unfair and should not be done.

Peter

refdoc <refdoc at gmx.net>