[sword-devel] Encoding of module config files?

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Wed Aug 24 14:54:46 MST 2005

I was just updating a german beta module and noticed a problem.
I encoded the config file about section in utf8, because the module is in
Unicode, too. In BibleTime we load the config file as unicode if the line
Encoding=UTF-8 is in that file.

The download page seems to assume latin1 as the config file encoding. That's
no problem for english modules but it needs to be addressed for other

What is the right encoding?
I can fix the download script if unicode should be used.

<>< Re: deemed