Applying for copyright maintainer - cease and desist Re: [sword-devel] One thing That I would like to see...

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 19:14:16 MST 2005

I realize that this is a late reply to this note, but I think that it
pertains to the most recent thread regarding copyrights. Daniel if you
meant it when you wrote it and if you still mean it, perhaps this would
be a good time to help direct the activities of Jonathan and others.

If they are going to contact the copyright owners of the copyrighted
material that is on Crosswire (in order to confirm their former
permission) as representing Crosswire, I think it might be wise to
create "official" correspondence for this matter.