[sword-devel] host[ing] despite legality

Jonathon Blake jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:45:40 MST 2005

Troy wrote:

> DO IT YOURSELF.  This isn't a place to come and say, "you should know everything and be perfect."  We've done the best we can with the supplied modules.

Earlier this month I was given a list of 200 modules for e-Sword that
allegedly are copyright infringements.   When I get through that list,
I will contact the legitimate copyright holder of every module that
The Sword Project distributes, to verify that it can be distributed.

xan

jonathon
--
Does your Office Suite conform to ISO Standards?