[sword-devel] host[ing] despite legality

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Aug 23 11:12:00 MST 2005

	Not to be harse here, but...  Well, I guess I will be harse here.  What
do you expect from our module repository?  Whatever you answer here...
DO IT YOURSELF.  This isn't a place to come and say, "you should know
everything and be perfect."  We've done the best we can with the
supplied modules.  If you have more information about a module we
supply, including specific information about a specific module that you
would like updated.  Submit an updated .conf for the module here.
Thanks for contributing.