[sword-devel] Need to help compiling qpsword

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 22 12:55:06 MST 2005

Philip,
	We've moved our code into a namespace since qpsword was written, so
you're probably missing a: using namespace sword; near the top.  Hope
this helps.  You might need to leave the using namespace sword off and
add using sword::ModMap if there are any conflicts with importing the
entire namespace.  Hope this helps.  Please keep us posted on your progress.

		-Troy.