[sword-devel] Need to help compiling qpsword

Philip Schielke phisch2 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 08:58:18 MST 2005

I'm trying to build the stock version of qpsword
(0.5.2) and running into trouble with the first file!
I'm using a gcc-2.95.3 based cross-compiler on OSX.
To compile the first file I do this:

arm-linux-g++ -c -pipe -DQT_QWS_SL5XXX -DQT_QWS_CUSTOM
-DQWS -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -Wall -W -O2
-I/zaurus/srcdir/qtopia.cross/qt-embedded/include -o
qpsword.o qpsword.cpp

I get a couple warnings about swmodule.h then the
errors start:

qpsword.cpp: In method `QPSword::QPSword(QWidget * =
0, const char * = 0, unsigned int = 0)':
qpsword.cpp:63: parse error before `('
qpsword.cpp:87: `ModMap' undeclared (first use this

If I comment out line 63 I still get the error about
ModMap although it finds swmgr.h just fine which is
where ModMap is declared.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

p.s. I get basically the same errors when I compile
with my native 3.2 compiler.