[sword-devel] MinGW complains?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:28:17 MST 2005

I am trying to build the latest versions of the Sword library with MinGW and
am running into problems.

Sword version 1.5.8 dies during building in the Sword Manager area in
ftplib, complaining about missing headers.

I cannot verify the existance of the problem with the SVN, because there is
a problem with my installation of autoconf/automake under MinGW.

Sword version 1.5.7 builds beautifully except for diatheke.

Is the problem fixed in SVN, or are there plans for it to be fixed at any
point? Thanks!

--Greg