[sword-devel] Strong not in ISO or Starter pack

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Aug 9 04:04:58 MST 2005

Geoff,
	I'm so sorry about this.  The latest beta ISO has the latest KJV2003
text.  We haven't released a windows version of our software for quite
some time, and thus the starter pack hasn't been rebuilt.  When it
rebuilds it grabs the latest versions of the texts it includes.  I
hadn't even remembered that it would be a good thing to rebuild it
because of new versions of the texts.  I'm am scheduled to be back next
week from my summer studies.  We've had only 1 person report any major
bugs for the last 1.5.8 prerelease at:

http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/BibleCS-1.5.8rc1.zip

If people could test this week and confirm or deny the reliability, I'll
try to get a final release out next week, when I arrive home-- provided
no major reworks need to be done.

Little things like these negate alot of hard work on all of our parts.
Again, my apologies.

	-Troy.