[sword-devel] MinGwin

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 11:37:07 MST 2005

I was able to get Sword API to compile under Cygwin, but it did not
build a dll, rather a sa (if I remember).
The hardest part was generating the makefiles. I had a lot of false starts.
If I remember there was output that said to add a file to another, so I
did that then it worked.
Since I have been away from C++ for so long, I gave up as it was not
leading to anything familiar.