[sword-devel] How about the OT's standard versification at Sword ?

Barry Drake b-drake at supanet.com
Sat Apr 23 14:54:59 MST 2005

Hi there .........

David wrote:

> Costas Stergiou writes what I believe is the most popular Bible study
> software in Greece (which does not use the Sword Api).

I am currently using Costas' 'The Word' bible program along with several
bibles and commentaries I made out of Sword modules (Costas uses plain
vpl, but it can include certain tags).  The parallel feature is far more
advanced than the one in BibleCS which is why I'm using it.  It has
things a bit like the nice BibleTime features.  Well worth a look for
those working on the Windows front ends.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com