[sword-devel] Re: NET Bible

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 23 13:46:29 MST 2005

Tom,
	Excited about your involvement.  Hope we can help you out.  There are
other members on sword-devel who will be able to answer your question
from more recent experience that me.  I'll try to pick up the slack if
you're still having troubles.  But to start, I would suggest switching
from vpl2mod.  That is probably the least supported of our import
utilities.  osis2mod would be at the opposite end of support on our
priority list, but the learning curve might be a little high for OSIS
right now-- depending on your time schedule.  imp2vs might be a good
alternative.  It supports text importing from a format like:

$$$Gen 1:1
In the beginning
God created the heavens and the earth
$$$Gen 1:2
And the earth was without form and void...

and still supports any tag markup (you can use osis tags in the text body.

Hope this get's you a little further.

	Blessings in your endeavours for our Lord!

			-Troy.