[sword-devel] New Accented Greek NT with Morph

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 17:22:51 MST 2005

Under FC3/Firefox, the composed and decomposed forms show the same
behavior as under Firefox and WinXP. The composed has no problems. But
many of the accented characters are shorter. I guess that this makes
room for the accents. Under the decomposed form more letters have the
accents following. Looking at it carefully, it appears that the letters
that are shorter in the composed form are full sized in the decomposed
form and have the accents following. Those that were full sized with
accents in the composed form are accented in the decomposed form.