[sword-devel] BCB6 personal. Was: Information for beginning Windows BCB 6 Developers

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 19 03:06:56 MST 2005

Yes. Also, as you pointed out, you can't set data breakpoints. I don't
know what else is missing from the personal version, but I don't think
it's reasonable to use it as the primary development platform. So,
unless Troy gets BCB6 (anything but personal) I think we're stuck with
BCB5, and BCB6 project files will continue to fall behind.

--Chris