[sword-devel] Information for beginning Windows BCB 6 Developers

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 17 22:44:24 MST 2005

Hey guys.  Thanks for the time investigating this.  My apologies for
being scarce this weekend.  I hope to get caught up with things early in
the week, but wanted to post a quick note.

BCB6 compilation should NOT require any downloading of packages outside
of our 3 SVN repos: sword, icu-sword, biblecs.  Simply following the
instructions at:

http://crosswire.org/sword/develop/biblecs/svn.jsp

to checkout our SVN repository, and then opening the:

biblecs/CBuilder6/swordprj.bpg in BCB6 and choosing Project|Build All
Projects

This should produce a working executable.  It does for me on a CLEAN
system.  Please let me know if you CONFIRM that it does not for you.

	-Troy.